MUSIC ASKS these are actually pretty f***ing hard but why not.
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical works
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
- Yo this is the first one of these Ive done do it plz
It gets better—the guy is deaf, and he taught his cat the sign for “food.” So the cat’s not just saying “put that in my mouth,” it’s actually signing
Not only that, but if you notice at the beginning, the cat *gets the man’s attention* as any person who wanted to talk to a deaf/hoh individual would (well, and vice versa IME). I’ve done sign since I was 5, and generally, w/o eye contact initially, you wave a hand or lightly touch the arm (if that’s ok with the person you’re trying to converse with, of course).
Generally, adult cats meow mostly to humans, but this cat has figured out that’s not going to work and has adapted. Animal companions! They are INCREDIBLE.
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LOOK AT THIS CAT.
this is pretty remarkable
LITERALLY WHY VOICES WERE CREATED
The Black body, more so of women, have stood on the opposite side of the narrow Eurocentric standards of beauty. Black hairstyles have defiantly rebelled against and even when straightened added creative magic of Blackness and Boldness.
Black hair, whether relaxed or natural, locked or shaven is beautiful. Black women are beautiful.
I just find it so strange that Janet’s
One black titty at a Super Bowl game could tarnish her 20+ year career
But Madonna has been flashing us her dusty hot pocket for the past 3 thousand years she’s been in the game and has walked away completely unscathed….
excuse me u have a lion in ur house
excuse me there is a lion chewing on your childs head that’s not a good thing
where can i buy these dogs
it’s been a year and people still be messaging me saying these aren’t dogs
For the comment
kids don’t worry about rejection!!! carey mulligan didn’t get into drama school!!! jk rowling got turned down by 12 publishers!!!! destiny’s child got rejected so many times!! leo still aint got an oscar!!! michael jordan got cut from his high school team!!! ophrah winfrey got fired from her first tv reporter job because she was thought to be “unfit for tv”!!! it’s all cool sometimes rejection happens dont let it stop u doing ure thing